Thursday 9 December 2010

And the temperature is 28 C !




And the clue is in the title ! Can anyone tell me where in the world Nia , hubby George and family are enjoying a day out on the beach ? Another clue -they won`t be bumping into Viv !
I`m pleased to announce Roly is the winner of our Coronation Street poster auction- it made the sum of £25 !! We are absolutely delighted- thank you Rol ! that was very generous of you and much appreciated . Not sure how many of you out there watched the Coronation Street disaster-
I was a little disappointed I must admit- considering it cost £1 million to stage-it was not exactly a blockbuster moment but maybe I`m just hard to please ! Anyone who guesses the correct whereabouts of Nia and family I will send them a free motor neurone wristband! So go on have a go !

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Southern California? Gee, I wish I was wherever they are, for a couple days, anyway! Looks like the kids are having fun!

Hesta Nesta said...

OOOh I wish I was there with them, we are still icebergs here in Derbyshire!! Thank you for your lovely comments on my Blog.
Jo xx

John Going Gently said...

Blackpool?

Sharon said...

Sydney, Australia?
Oh, I sure could use some of that warm!
Is going to get colder here again ;( I know it has been pretty warm down under.

Hey, have a good day!!!

Janet said...

Fanfare please ! we have a winner ! well done Sharon ! x Shall I pop a band in the post for your hubby Sharon as I know you already have one ?

ann said...

How did Sharon do that. Lovely family photo's. xx