Wednesday 12 January 2011

Acts of kindness

My twin brother John ( http://disasterfilm.blogspot.com/) phoned me last week to let me know that that some cards had arrived in the post for me- sent by fellow blogger Diane- [ do pop over and say hello if you get the chance ! http://diane-heartshaped.blogspot.com/ ] I`am absolutely addicted to her blog ! She is a very talented lady and makes all sorts of lovely things [ she takes some cracking photographs too ] She had handmade a card for John and had enclosed some extra for me to sell to make some money for the Motor Neurone Disease Association ! How kind and thoughtful is that ? The cards are beautiful - I wrote to thank her immediately-saying already I have sold two and my sister and myself are fighting over the rest ! No sooner had I said that then some more arrived in the post today ! You are an absolute star Diane -Thank you so very much ! What a lovely kind and generous person you are !

9 comments:

Annie said...

These cards look gorgeous, what a lovely thought. I am sure you won't have any trouble selling them.
Ann x

Nekkid Chicken said...

How lovely those cards are! I love the update on VIV. I think I need those directions too. Hee Hee

:O)
Mal

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

What a kind and thoughtful person Diane is♥ I am a cardaholic and the cards look absolutely gorgeous:)

Tracey said...

Well done her! They are great..xxx

Diane said...

Glad you like them Jan. I am slightly addicted to making them at the moment! (keeps me occupied in the winter months)! Let me know if you could do with some more. xxx

Sharon said...

What a thoughtful and wonderful thing to do, Diane! Great cards!

judy said...

Trying again Janet me and computers dont go well together Love judy xxx

Janet said...

Great to have you back Judy ! x

judy said...

Couldnt believe it worked then didnt know how to delete it ha ha xxx